Personal Finances doesn’t need to be scary

Alora Alexander, CPA, PLLC specializes in tax education and planning for the everyday individual.


Are you a freelancer looking for tax support? We specialize in assisting entrepreneurs navigate personal finances.


You've started your business & it's making more than you anticipated! Let's make sure you don't receive a $25k tax bill at the end of the year!


We provide accounting consulting services to medium to large businesses looking for assistance with controllership, month-close and ICOFR.


In order to win we must learn the system. Whether you want to learn how to do your own taxes or just expand your knowledge on tax law, we can customize a course for it all!

We’ve got you covered

With an educational approach to finances, there’s never been a more comfortable way to protect yourself. Book a consultation today and start living a stress-free life.

“The days of being intimidated & confused by your finances are finally over!”

Your life,
Our answers


PERSONAL DATA & IRS Forms to Look out for

  • Social Security Numbers & DOB (including spouse and children)
  • Residential address(es) for this year
  • Child care provider tax I.D. or SSN and address
  • Dates of birth
  • Type of dependent relationship (i.e. son, grandson, not related, etc.)
  • Last year’s or most recent federal and state tax returns (if not on file)
  • Form 1098-E: Student loan interest paid
  • Letter 6419 – Child Tax Credit letter
  • Letter 6475 – 3rd COVID-19 economic impact payment letter
  • Form 1099- G: Tax refunds and unemployment compensation
  • Form 1099-NEC and/or 1099-MISC: Miscellaneous income including rent
  • Form K-1: Partnership, trust, and S-Corporation income
  • Form 1099-R: Pensions, annuities, retirement or profit-sharing plans, IRAs, etc.
  • Form 1099-B: Brokerage Statements
  • Form SSA-1099/1042S: Social Security benefit statement
  • Form 3922: Transfer of Stock options exercised
  • Form 1098: Mortgage interest
  • Form 1099-S: Sale of your home or other real estate
  • Form 1099-INT & 1099-OID: Interest income statements
  • Form 1099-DIV: Dividend income statements
  • Form 1099-B: Proceeds from broker transactions
  • Form 1099-R: Retirement plan distribution
  • Form 1098-T: Education expenses (tuition and fees)
  • Form 1099-SA: Medical Savings Accounts and Health Savings accounts
There is no one size fits all approach to taxes. The list above are the most common forms that individuals receive. This list will help you know what documents to keep an eye out for throughout the year.  

I specialize in education. It is extremely important to me that all my clients understand their personal finances. As an individual when you work with me you are receiving a white glove approach to finances. From tax planning to providing reading resources, I will be with you every step of the way.

There is no one size fits all approach to taxes. However, below is list of things that will get you started:

  • purchase a rental property
  • start a side hustle
  • create a home office

want to
talk with us?

Leave your details and one of our experts will contact you!

Alora Alexander, CPA, PLLC 2018 © All Rights Reserved.